Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

UC Travel Insurance

UC Travel Insurance

UC Traveler Insurance covers travel for UC business out-of-state and to foreign countries. UC Traveler insurance covers all employees, their dependents, UC students, and other individuals designated as traveling on official UC business.

  • What is Covered? Travel for UC business away from the campus or primary workplace
  • Who is Covered? UC Employees, dependents, students, Individuals designated by UC for travel on UC business
  • Includes? Emergency medical evacuation, security extraction,  travel assistance,  loss of personal property
  • Extras? Personal Travel Insurance is available with similar benefits when you're not on UC business

For a full list of coverage benefits, see the Business Travel Benefits Summary.

Before Every Trip

  • Register your trip (Trips booked by a Connexxus agency will be automatically registered for insurance)
  • Print insurance card and carry with you
  • Forward copy of insurance card to appropriate administrator, if applicable

In Case of Emergency

In case of an emergency, call UHC Global Assistance:

  • 410-453-6330 (From outside the U.S.)
  • 800-527-0218 (From U.S. and Canada)


For questions regarding coverage call (510) 987-9832, Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 or leave a voicemail. For technical support/issues, call (530) 638-3375 or send an email to

Last updated: 21 Aug 2017