UC Travel Insurance
UC Traveler Insurance covers travel for UC business out-of-state and to foreign countries. UC Traveler insurance covers all employees, their dependents, UC students, and other individuals designated as traveling on official UC business.
- What is Covered? Travel for UC business away from the campus or primary workplace
- Who is Covered? UC Employees, dependents, students, Individuals designated by UC for travel on UC business
- Includes? Emergency medical evacuation, security extraction, travel assistance, loss of personal property
- Extras? Personal Travel Insurance is available with similar benefits when you're not on UC business
For a full list of coverage benefits, see the Business Travel Benefits Summary.
Before Every Trip
- Register your trip (Trips booked by a Connexxus agency will be automatically registered for insurance)
- Print insurance card and carry with you
- Forward copy of insurance card to appropriate administrator, if applicable
In Case of Emergency
In case of an emergency, call UHC Global Assistance:
- 410-453-6330 (From outside the U.S.)
- 800-527-0218 (From U.S. and Canada)
For questions regarding coverage call (510) 987-9832, Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 or leave a voicemail. For technical support/issues, call (530) 638-3375 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.